What You’ll Need
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 package tempeh, sliced into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 Cup fresh chopped cilantro any other taco fillings such as lettuce, tomatoes,jalapeno slices or fage greek yogurt in place of sour cream(optional)
- dry grilled corn tortillas
How to Make it
- Sautee the onion in your oil for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until soft.Remove the pan from heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Fill your tortillas with the cooked tempeh mixture and top your tacos off with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, a bit of cheese, salsa, sliced avocados, greek yogurt, or any other kindof taco fixings you can imagine.