- .5 pounds of sliced pork
- 2 Tbsp. of pineapple thinly sliced
- 2 Chinese cabbage leaves sliced into strips
- 1/2 tomato sliced into long strips
- 1/2 onion sliced into long strips
- 1 tsp. lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 tsp. of vegetable stock powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. of water
- 1/2 carrot sliced into long strips
- 4 Tbsp. of fry flour
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil for fry
- Marinate pork with 1 tsp. of stock powder for a minimum of 30 minutes. Then coat in flour.
- Heat oil to hot then place the pork in, fry for 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Place another fry pan. Add 1 Tbsp. of oil and heat to medium/hot.
- Add carrot, onion, pineapple, Chinese cabbage. water and the rest of stock powder, sugar and stir cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add sweet chili sauce, lemon juice and tomato.
- Cook for 1 minute. When ready to eat pour over the crispy pork.