This spinach-filled egg bake is an easy dish you can bring to a potluck or serve at your next brunch buffet
10 minute Prep Time
- 1 Cup (8 oz) All whites
- 2 Pkg (10 oz.) Frozen spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 container (12 oz.) Small curd 2% cottage cheese
- 1/2 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onion
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted organic butter
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbps .grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese, mix well.
- Spread into greased 11×17-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.