- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, shredded, and excess water squeezed out.
- 2 Tbsp. ghee, melted
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces cheese (I use almond milk cheese) shredded.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit Combine the sweet potatoes and ghee in a large bowl.
- Transfer the potatoes and ghee in a large bowl.
- Transfer the potato to a cast iron skillet or baking dish and begin to pack it down and up the sides of the dish to form a bowl shape.
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, eggs, salt, and pepper. Mix well and pour into the baking dish.
- Top with the tomato slices and pat dry with paper towels evenly across the top.
- Top with the cheese of your choice. Bake for 50 minutes, or until cooked in the middle.