- 8 oz. of Costco’ Healthy Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. of rice bran oil
- 4 oz. chicken thighs, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 4 shallots, cut into 1″ lengths
- 4 oz. of snow peas
- 4 Tbsp. Pad Thai sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 Cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 Cup fresh coriander leaves
Step 1: Prepare the noodles following packet directions. Drain.
Step 2: Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry half the chicken for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
Step 3: Heat remaining oil in the wok over medium heat. Stir-fry carrot and shallot for 1 minute. Add snow peas and pad Thai sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until vegetables are tender crisp. Make a well in the centre. Add egg. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until egg is almost cooked. Add noodles and chicken. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until combined. Top with the bean sprouts, and coriander.