Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 5 min
Total Time: 20 min
- Spray oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package tempeh, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 Cup diced mango (about 1 champagne mango)
- 1/2 Cup seeded and diced cucumber
- 1/4 chopped cashews
- 8 butter or bibb lettuce leaves
- sriracha for serving
- Spray oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tempehand cook, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.Stir in the hoisin sauce and lime juice; remove from heat.
- Divide the tempeh, mango, cucumber, and cashews into 8 lettuce leaves. Drizzle with sriracha and serve.