Total Time: 30 min.
Tender chunks of chicken team up with crisp peppers and sweet mangos in this colorful stir-fry.
- Nonstick cooking spray 1 pound boneless or skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size chunks
- 1/4 cup Pineapple juice 3 Tbsp.
- Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into bite size strips
- 2 Mangos pitted and cut into bite size strips
- 1/4 cup Almonds toasted slivered Ground black pepper to taste 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Spray a large wok or skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Saute chicken over medium high heat until cooked through, about 10 min.
- In a small bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, and ginger. Add sauce and bell pepper to the skillet.
- Cook and stir for about 5 minutes until peppers are crisp and tender.
- Add the mango and almonds to the wok or skillet and cook until hot. Season with ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve each cup of stir fry over 1/2 cup of brown rice.