- 2 Cups Shredded carrots
- 1/4 Cup Plus
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Organic unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. Grated orange rind
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. Pure organic vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup Krusteaz gluten free flour
- 1/2 Cup Kodiak cakes (protein buttermilk pancake mix)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- Combine (In a large bowl) shredded carrots with a food processor grater attachment (or handle grater on a medium blade) with brown sugar and melted butter.
- Next, add grated orange rind, applesauce, vanilla, and egg and stir until thoroughly combined.
- In a small mixing bowl and flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder. Gently stir then add to bowl with wet mixture. Stir it again to combine.
- Drop by rounded spoonful or 1″ cookie scoop into a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake @350 for 8-9 minutes.
- They freeze really well too! Allow to cool completely then store in freezer zip lock bag. Heat for 20 seconds and enjoy-