Makes 8 servings
- 3 cups egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 package of broccoli
- 3/4 cup fat free cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Add egg whites to baking dish-I use a cast iron pan.
- Add two large eggs and whisk into egg whites until combined.
- I add about 1/2 package of the broccoli-just so it covers the entire quiche.
- Lastly, I cover the top with the fat free cheese, parsley and pepper.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Do the jiggle test-jiggle the baking dish, if the middle jiggles then it needs more time baking.
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy!