Makes 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of Fage non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic.
- Stir and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in the water and increase the heat.
- Bring it to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the yogurt, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the parmesan.
- Put the pan over low heat and stir constantly until the Parmesan is mostly melted into the sauce, 3-4 minutes.
- Do not let it come to a simmer or boil as this could cause it to curdle.