- 3/4 Cup drained all-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 lb. turkey sausages (casings removed)
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. of frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 3/4 Cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 Cup dry white wine
- 8 oz. of Tinkyada pasta noodles
- 1/2 Cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/3 Cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- olive oil spray
- Heat the spray oil in a heavy large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the sausages and cook until brown, breaking up the meat into bite-size pieces with a fork, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the sausage to a bowl. Add the artichokes and garlic to the same skillet, and sauté over medium heat until the garlic is tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth, wine, and sun-dried tomatoes. Boil over medium-high heat until the sauce reduces slightly, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring often, about 8 minutes.
- Drain the pasta (do not rinse). Add the pasta, sausage, basil, and parsley to the artichoke mixture.
- Toss until the sauce is almost absorbed by the pasta. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Serve sprinkled with parmesan