Yield: 8 squares
- 1 (8 oz.) package of fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pomi marinara sauce
- 1 Cup of shredded mozzarella cheese topping as desired
- mushrooms, bell pepper, onion and or turkey sausage
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly spray a 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.