- 1 can (15 oz.) organic pumpkin
- 1 Cup of organic heavy cream
- 2/3 Cup erythritol crystals
- 3 extra large organic eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10 – inch pie pan or baking dish generously with better. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until the mixture is smooth and without a single lump. Pour the mixture in the greased pie pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the center of the pie appears slightly higher than the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.Refrigerate overnight and serve on the next day with non fat whipped cream.