- Olive Oil
- Chicken Breast tenders
- Sliced Sirloin
- Sliced Green Bell peppers
- Large thick slices of red tomatoes
- White onion 1 bag of Frontera Fajita sauce
- Heat a very small amount of oil over medium-high flame in a large skillet.
- When the oil is nice and hot throw in your chicken and sirloin strips stirring often.
- Once cooked pull out and set to the side so you can start searing your vegetables.
- Start with bellpeppers and onion first, then add your slices of tomatoe, mushrooms, and lastly shrimp, stirring frequently.
- Once done add the remainder of your proteins (chicken and sirloin) back into the mix to warm up adding a half bag of your sauce and mix thoroughly together before serving in dry grilled corn tortillas.