- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 6 Chicken thighs with skin
- 16 oz. can of pineapple slices
- Season and brown 6 chicken thighs with skin before setting it aside.
- Add 1 cup of pineapple juice to the chicken bits loosening it from the skillet and continuing to heat on low.
- Add more juice if it thickens too much.
- Add the chicken back into the pan and top with 8 oz. of pineapple slices.
- Place the skillet in the oven about 6″ from the broiler and put on high for about 5 minutes until the chicken and pineapple have caramelized and browned.
- Serve yourself one thigh with some pineapple on top and lay on a bed of steamed rice.